Top Ten Reasons to Work at Atlas
- Diverse Setting– you’ll interact with colleagues and families from around the world and use your French or Spanish daily!
- Fast-paced Work Environment– You’ll play with children all day long and not count the minutes until the end of your shift!
- Positive Ambiance– At Atlas, we have a growth mindset and are eager to learn how we can help you achieve your dreams!
- Competitive Benefits Package– In addition to competitive hourly wage, Atlas sponsors a group health care plan, contributes to an IRA savings account, and offers you paid time off!
- Go outside everyday– We value outdoor play at Atlas, which means our teachers also get daily fresh air and aren’t stuck inside!
- Opportunities to Learn– Atlas prepares its teachers for the changing world by providing training, continuing education opportunities, and degree preparation for dedicated team members.
- Path to Success– From the substitute to the director, every Atlas team member has the opportunity to excel and shine in this growing company!
- The Children– Make a difference in the world ten, twenty, or a hundred-fold! The impact you will have on your young students’ lives is immeasurable, and a positive early start is crucial to children’s later success and happiness!
- Linguistically Rich Environment- Challenge your brain to tackle mastery of a second language (French or Spanish), or find joy in being able to connect with your native language roots!
- Stepping Stone to Success– Even if you are looking for a work home for a year or two, come join this exciting team of educators and build your resume for your next step… you may decide to stay!
Atlas Immersion Academy is hiring bilingual Spanish-English and French-English Early Childhood Educators
Has teaching and caring for young children always been your passion? Do you speak another language at a native or near native level and wish to use that skill on a daily basis? Would you like to work for a company providing you with good benefits and continuing education opportunities? We might have a job for you!
Atlas has three locations:
- Atlas Gabriel Park (SW Portland) – French and Spanish Immersion Programs for children 0 to 12 years old
- Atlas Hawthorne (SE Portland) – French Immersion Programs for children 0 to 5 years old
- Atlas West Linn (West Linn, OR) – Spanish Immersion Programs for children 0 to 5 years old
If you would like more details about those opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Portland, OR 97219-1008